ACS Webinar Series
How to Proactively Manage Your Career
Friday, Sept. 14, 2012
Noon - 1 p.m.
Have you ever wondered how to:
- Get noticed at work
- Start a new job on the right foot
- Prepare for your annual evaluation
- Find a mentor
- Get promoted
These are common professional development topics that are not readily talked about. Join your UK alumni career counselors to brush up on career management strategies. This Webinar is free to attend.
Questions? Contact Leslie Hayes at Leslie.Hayes@uky.edu for more information.
Please see below for additional Webinar event dates.
- Friday, Sept. 21, 2012: Thinking about Starting a Business?
- Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012: Acing the Interview
- Thursday, Nov. 1: Getting "LinkedIn"
- Friday, Nov. 16, 2012: Considering a Career Change?
- Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012: How to Network Like a Pro
Friday, Jan. 25, 2013: Starting the New Year with an Updated Resume
Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013: Interviewing Tips
Friday, March 8, 2013: Relaunching Your Career
Thursday, March 21, 2013: Job Search & Professional Development Strategies from Executive Recruiters and HR Pros
Thursday, April 18, 2013: How to Network Like a Pro