Interested in hiring UK alumni? There are 2 ways to get the word out to talented UK alumni who are located around the globe.
- Post the position(s) on the UK Career Center’s Wildcat CareerLink database. In addition to current students, alumni also have access to this database.
- Please visit https://uky-csm.symplicity.com/employers/ to post employment opportunities on Wildcat CareerLink. It is free to post a job and easy to use.
Through Wildcat CareerLink, you can:
If you have any questions regarding Wildcat CareerLink, please contact the UK Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-257-2746.
- Post jobs directly to the website as soon as they become available
- Create your own screening criteria that applicants must meet in order to apply (ex. GPA, Major, etc.) saving you time with the selection process
- Choose how you want to receive resumes: via email, stored online, or you can refer candidates to your company website
- Keep track of follow up action steps taken with candidate resumes you viewed
- Request to reserve interview room space at the Stuckert Career Center
- Register for Career Fairs and other event
- Post positions on the “Official University of Kentucky Alumni” LinkedIn Group. This is an open group.
- Announce positions at the Central Kentucky Job Club. Click here for Job Club Employer Information.
For more information contact:
|Caroline Francis, Ed.S., NCCC, MCC, BCC
|UK Alumni Career Counselor
|James W. Stuckert Career Center
|408 Rose Street
|Lexington, KY 40506-0494
|1-888-9-UKCATS (press 1)