Overview of Alumni Career Services
The University of Kentucky Alumni Association is proud to offer Alumni Career Services as a benefit to our members. Career counseling appointments are available Monday through Friday, in person, by phone, and through email.
You are eligible for two individual career counseling appointments per year.
An alumni career counselor can assist you in all phases of your career, including:
- Administration and interpretation of career assessments
- Career exploration, career change
- Identifying marketable skills
- Resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile critiques
- Personal branding
- Customizing a job search campaign
- Employer, company, and industry research
- Interview preparation
UK Alumni Association members can also take advantage of valuable password protected web resources 24/7. To access the following resources, log in using your My Wildcat Community account. For information on how to sign up and/or recover your My Wildcat Community username or password, please visit http://www.ukalumni.net/login or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out the CareerCat Blog for career advice and information.
- View career-related archived webinars and PowerPoint presentations in Career Downloads.
If you are not a member and would like to take part in this valuable member benefit, joining is easy. Simply call 859-257-8905 or 1-800-269-ALUM or join online.
You may make an appointment with an alumni career counselor by calling 1-888-9-UKCATS (852287) and follow the prompt (press 0) to schedule an appointment.
Visit the ACS website at www.ukalumni.net/career to take advantage of career resources available to all members and non-members of the UK Alumni Association.
* Note: If you recently graduated:
For more information contact:
|Caroline Francis, Ed.S., NCCC, MCC, BCC
|UK Alumni Career Counselor
|James W. Stuckert Career Center
|408 Rose Street
|Lexington, KY 40506-0494
|1-888-9-UKCATS (press 1)