Update My Information
The UK Alumni Association is interested in your life changes over the years and in keeping you connected to the University of Kentucky! We would like to keep up with where you live, where you work, children you have who may be future Wildcats, your accomplishments and how to reach you by mail, email and phone.
We would also like to keep you informed of student and faculty accomplishments, other campus news, sports, alumni events, and special benefits and services for alumni. This can only be done if we have your good contact information.
You are encouraged to update your alumni record information if you’ve had any changes in address, email address, telephone numbers, marriage status, children, etc.
There are several ways to update your information:
- Login to the My Wildcat Community to review and update your information. If you are already registered and have a username and password, please Login. If you are not yet registered, please complete the First-Time Login process. Doing so will pre-populate the fields below with your current record information. Please be sure to provide your current email address since we are sending more communications and information about opportunities via email.
- Complete the online Update My Information Form.
- Download this PDF Form, which you can fill in using your keyboard. You can then either save the file and send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 859-323-1063 or mail it to the address below.
- Email your updates to email@example.com.
- Call 1-800-269-ALUM (2586) or 859-257-8905 and we will be happy to assist you. The office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST.
- Write to us at UK Alumni Association, 400 Rose Street, King Alumni House, Lexington, KY 40506.
To update your Children’s legacy information please go to: